Friday, February 3, 2012

Rags To Riches

 I was once asked Do I think an individual today can rise an individual rise from "rags to riches" like Andrew Carnegie?
In my opinion I believe that someone can rise from rags to riches. You just need that right opportunity and another shot at life. It's possible to do this you need a great idea and it had to be something that will sell really good. If you can come up with an idea for a new laptop operating system that will be better than Mac and Windows and  it is possible.

Don't get me wrong this is not easy. You have to work your ass off to get where you want to successful . There should always be chances to get your ideas across to show people your product. The Technology business is growing everyday.


All you have to do is aim high and shoot for the stars(so cheesy) but you will become successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment