Wednesday, March 28, 2012

1930's Reflection

The 1930's was a much simpler time back then. I recently did some research on my school before it was actually my school. It was William Penn high for girls, I read some of their dreams and achievements. They were different then the dreams my generation have now. I would say they thought '' inside the box'' they wanted to become things like a mother of twelve and other weird things. There was nothing complicated really in that era.
 It would be VERY difficult for me back then because the technology was horrible to me there were no cell phones how am I supposed to text?!? or even go on Youtube we all love us some Youtube.

What I like about that era though is the fast paced music and the dances. The moves such as the Charleston chew are moves we today just give them a different name and twist. These kind of things were the foundation to build up something more.

No comments:

Post a Comment