Thursday, March 1, 2012

Should countries pursue policies of imperialism, or empire expansion?

I believe that countries should pursue empire expansion , But in a different sense. We become a partnership  instead of taking their resources for our own needs . We should trade them our goods in exchange for theirs so we can both make a substantial amount of money doesn't that sound lovely? I thought it would , I'm  a anti imperialist myself but I love taking over but I love sharing the power equally even better. In a sense though if a weak country needs help a bigger country shouldn't take them over expand their territory because they know they have the upper advantage they should help them so we all can be on equal terms in my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Some nice thoughts, but don't contradict yourself by saying, "I'm a anti imperialist myself but I love taking over but I love sharing the power equally even better."

    ReplyDelete